Experience counts when selling a home! Even if your home selling situation is difficult or complicated, I can help you succeed. Here are some examples:
- Sellers who are relocating out of state:
These cases may involve multiple agents, buyers and sellers, located in different states in varying time zones. My proven transaction management and follow-up enables a successful sale.
- Sellers who are getting a divorce:
Empathy, diplomacy and tact – along with the utmost professionalism – gets the job done. My unique sales plan prevents further stress.
- Sellers who attempted sale-by-owner techniques:
If you have your home listed “for sale by owner” but you are not getting the right offers, it’s time to call me. Remember, I’m only paid if I sell your home!
- Sellers who previously worked with another real estate agent without success:
Real estate agents have varying levels of skills, experience and marketing tools. Let me show you the difference my experience makes!
- Sellers who wish to sell their house to a family member or a friend:
Having a real estate professional representing your best interests is crucial at all times, no matter who your buyer is. There are many contractual points in a home sale that require negotiation – and many ways a sale can fall through before closing. My transaction management and respectful negotiation takes the pressure off family members.
- Sellers who wish to move up or downsize, but stay in the area:
My local market expertise will help you succeed in both selling your current home and buying your new home – no matter the market conditions!
- Sellers who need to sell their current home in order to buy a new home:
Fear not! Using the proper contingencies and negotiation, I’ll make sure you always have a roof over your head – even if you just sold it!
- Sellers who are also friends or family members of mine:
Even if you already know me well, I promise to treat you with the highest level of professionalism. I have a friends and family plan – ask me about it!
- Sellers who have to move out, leaving a vacant house:
There are special considerations when you’re leaving a vacant house behind – security, showing condition, insurance issues, and more. My vacant home sales program covers all the bases. Ask me about my “Fluffing and Flushing” plan!
- Trailing spouse – one seller has already moved, with the other to follow:
Intensive transaction management, follow-up, and TLC ensure that both parties are kept on the same page for a successful home sale and reunion.
- Sellers who owe more on the house than what it’s worth on the market:
I have nearly 10 years of experience in short sales and have handled them in all market conditions. No equity? No problem, I can help you!
- Sellers who had a death in the family and now face an estate sale:
Empathy and consummate professionalism, as well as expert marketing and transaction management, will help ease the home sale process. I have personal experience in this type of situation and I know how difficult it can be. Trust me to see you through it.
- Sellers with an historic house to sell:
Historic homes require special marketing strategies to reach the right kind of home buyer. Let me help you get top dollar for your remarkable home!
- Sellers who have a detached house, townhouse, or condo to sell in Prince Georges County, Montgomery County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, or Washington DC:
As a lifelong resident of the area, I have broad knowledge of our communities, schools, and market values. I know how to price your home correctly and where to find the ideal buyers.
- Sellers who aren’t ready to sell right now, but might be in the future:
It isn’t too early to start getting information. There’s never any pressure to sell your home. Call me and ask your questions – I’m happy to help!
- Sellers who are overwhelmed and don’t know where to get started:
My pre-sale consultation will give you a blueprint for success. I will be with you every step of the way!