In the last 12 months (August 2011 through July 2012), 57 houses have gone on the market.
- 3 foreclosures,
- 14 short sales
- 40 regular sales
Of the regular sales:
- 5 are still actively being marketed
- 6 are currently under contract
- 29 have sold
- Average List Price at time of Sale was $263,751
- Average Sold Price was $254,758
- Average number of Days on Market were 43
Of the 14 short sales:
- 1 is still actively being marketed
- 8 are currently under contract
- 2 sold
- 3 were withdrawn from the market
- Average List Price at Time of Sale was $187,629
- Average Sold Price was $157,000
- I don’t really track Days on Market for Short Sales, because the real story is how long it takes them to go from Contract to Settlement
The foreclosures, which averaged just 9 days on the market before they went under contract, had an average List Price of $120,300 and an average Sold Price of $148,967.
In other words, it’s a messy market out there.